Aluprof S.A.

History

the beginning of the 20th century the August Gross, Jan Ochsner and Karol Szwabe manufactories are established in Bielsko
1945 the manufactories are brought under state control and change their name to the Metal Products Factory
1951 a state-owned enterprise is created with the name Metal Products Factory - Biała
1961 aluminium construction elements go into production
1965 the name is changed to Budoplast Bielsko Hardware and Installation Plant
1972 construction begins on a new plant in Bielsko-Biała
1973 the name of the enterprise changes again, to Metalplast-Bielsko Construction Equipment Component Manufacturing Plant
the beginning of the 1990s Metalplast-Bielsko is privatised
1993 entry in the Commercial Register occurs
1996-1997 equity ties are formed with GRUPA KĘTY S.A.
1997 Aluprof Sp. z o.o. is established in Opole
January 31st, 2006 Grupa KĘTY S.A. acquires 100% of shares in Aluprof
2006 Metalplast-Bielsko S.A. and Aluprof Sp. z o.o. merge
2007 Aluprof opens a state-of-the-art commercial and logistics centre in Hungary
2011 the plant in Opole is expanded – Aluprof opens new warehouses and a state-of-the-art powder paint shop
  In the next few years, Aluprof S.A. intends to build a new headquarters and expand the logistics centre.

Close